Friday, March 9, 2012

I Find Freedom Tonight...

Tonight I find myself standing in the kitchen, about to make my very favorite brussel sprouts recipe with my amazingly tasty brussel sprouts from The Veggie Bin.

I find freedom in taking my time - in knowing that I don't have to meticulously place my dinner on a white plate and take a zillion snapshots until I get the perfect one...just in case I want to use it on my blog.

Life is slower now - even just in three short days since I decided to walk away from professional blogging.

Life is nicer now.

I can relax. I have my evenings back. I can enjoy living again.

I love that I am inspired to write suddenly, and I WANT to write. I hop on here, write a short blurb, and that is all.

Now on to my brussel sprouts...

4 comments:

  1. There is nothing like cooking a meal that you enjoy, savoring it and relaxing with those you love. Thank you for the reminder to find the special moments in everyday life.

    Jolene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I totally agree! Thanks for the comment and for following me over to my new blog.

      Delete
  2. I understand. I will miss you on your blog. If you are ever out and about on the weekend, stop by Ramona Flea Market and say hi and give me some pointers. :) I am at C46 and C48. ( I hope my memory serves me correctly and I am remembering that you too, are in Jacksonville.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I am in Jax. :) Thanks for your kind words.

      Delete