Wednesday, March 7, 2012

It's Time.

I've been a professional blogger for almost 3 years.  It was a grand journey, but just tonight I finally made the very difficult decision to walk away.

I made this decision for so many different reasons, and I contemplated this choice for well over a year. As I cry tears of sadness and joy, I must say I have an extreme sense of peace about the whole thing.

And it's time.

Time to WRITE again.
Time to love life.
Time to love writing.
Time to have more time.
Time to be free.
Time to let go of fear.
Time to stop feeling like an utter failure.
Time to express myself.
Time to talk love.
Time to talk joy.
Time to talk passion.
Time to be ME.

And the beauty of it all is that I could care less if zero people are reading this or if a billion are reading this. Oh the freedom that not frantically tracking stats on Google Analytics brings!

That's how I know this is the right choice.

Welcome to my blog. All you'll find here is me. Just Me. Meg.

8 comments:

  1. Happy for you Meg - really happy! Love you bunches :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am here following you Ms Meg...it is very nice to be just you...no pleasing other people...just continue to inspire us!...thank you!...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to reading your random thoughts and such in a new place! :) Congratulations on your new found 'freedom'!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Nicole! :) Thanks for following me over here!

      Delete
  4. Welcome to blogging just for the heck of it... =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He He! :) I'm already enjoying it immensely.

      Delete